Totally excited and honored to mention that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award! This nomination comes from Samantha( SheTheWarrior) who by the way is a peach of a writer. I have always been intrigued by her writing and how beautifully she expresses about life. Do check out her blog and her amazing experiences.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them questions
- Notify nominees once you have uploaded your post
So, without further ado, here are the questions I’ve been given:
1. What is your favorite book and why?
My favorite book on Fiction would be The Rainmaker. I had to mention it since this one is a keeper. Hooks you onto the plot like a bee on a flower. I read the last few pages in weeks just to prolong the inevitable.
My current favorite is ” Man’s Search for Meaning” by Victor E. Frankl. Why the book? If you really need to read something for better perspective on life, just read this.
2. What song do you currently have on repeat?
“You make me wanna” by Blue.
3. Which season (spring, summer, winter, or fall) best describes you?
I love spring. It just feels the most balanced of all seasons. There’s just right amount of everything about spring and that’s something I crave for.
4. In the event of an emergency evacuation, what is the first item you grab?
My wallet. Absolutely. If all goes downhill, it will surely help.
5. Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?
Bhagat Singh- Indian Freedom Fighter. Has to be this man. He propelled the freedom movement and became the voice of the youth.
6. What makes a good blog?
Value. If your words add value to the reader, you’ve succeeded. The cosmetics and other part is something that makes it attractive not worthy. Quality over quantity and value above everything else makes you a winner.
7. Would you go back to the past or forward to the future?
If I can keep the experiences yet change or tweak, definitely past. There’s so much that can be done.
8. What is your dream vacation?
9. What is the greatest movie of all time?
The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, and Saving Private Ryan. I just can’t write a single name.
10. Wealth or health?
Health. What’s good without it.
11. What is your proudest moment?
There are a few but then starting off my business( though i failed ) and coming back to the family are top of the list.
Thanks once again to wonderful Samantha for nominating me! Now I nominate:
Read With Prerna (https://booksandlife703.wordpress.com/)
The Godly Chic Diaries (https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/)
Reason to Live For (https://reasonstolivefor.com/)
Penelope Burns (https://www.penelopeburns.com/)
Reasons to Live For (https://reasonstolivefor.com/)
MOVE WITH GRACE (https://move-with-grace.com/)
My Works and Tips for Writing (https://writingandtips.wordpress.com/)
Shawn’s Blog (https://shawnwilliamsinc.com/)
So, the nominations are in place. Feel free to participate and nominate others. If you are not interested or nominated earlier do take a look at other bloggers . You can answer these same 11 questions, or feel free to mix it up with a few of your own.
Big thanks to everyone for supporting my blog. The community is great and good wishes to everyone.